Friday, August 18, 2017

Large Card Box



Hey, all!

I re-typed and re-vamped my instructions for my Large Card Box that I lost when I dropped my laptop about two years ago.

These new instructions include updated photos, and I also added cutting guides.


I was able to fit 18 cards and envelopes into the box shown below, but with less bulky cards, it could fit up to 24.


This would make a nice handmade gift to give someone, filled with Christmas, birthday, or all-occasion cards.


It holds standard A2 size cards:  4 1/4" x 5 1/2"










I sell my instructions for this card box for $4 through Paypal.

Payments can be sent to:  vwizniuk@gmail.com
  


Happy creating!  :)









1 comment:

Tess said...

Would love to have the instructions for this adorable box.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin