Saturday, October 22, 2016

City Sidewalks 6 Christmas Cards Class



Hi everyone!  I am excited to offer another Christmas card class!

This one is featuring the CTMH City Sidewalks papers along with some fun colors, including the new Willow.





We will be making these 6 Christmas cards, so come over for a fun class, which includes a little more stamping than my Oh Deer! class.


When:  Sunday, November 27th from 2-4 PM
Where:  13413 Sunnyside Cove, Charlie Lake (Wizard's Hangout)
Cost:  $20
RSVP:  Call or text me at 250-263-1489, or email at vwizniuk@gmail.com


Space is limited, so contact me soon!



For Consultants, I am selling my instructions for this class.  The cost is just $4 CAD (works out to about $3 US) via Paypal, and I will email the file to you.







Happy creating!  :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin