Tuesday, January 10, 2017

National Papercrafting Month - Welcome Home Wreath Kit!!!



I wanted to share this with you all.  Here is the wreath I made with my Welcome Home Wreath Kit, celebrating National Papercrafting Month with CTMH!

It is so pretty, and I have it hanging in my studio.









Everything in the kit is die cut so all you have to do is pop the pieces out of the sheets and adhere them together with your favourite adhesive.

The circular base is a sturdy chipboard piece, which also has a die cut woodgrain pattern piece of paper to adhere right onto it.  So easy.

If anyone is interested in doing this as a class, or just needs some helpful tips on the flowers and succulents, please feel free to contact me by email.  vwizniuk@pris.ca

I will mention that to make it easier to put together, a couple of useful tools are the Z1795 Quilling Tool, and Z1204 Bone Folder.  They aren't necessary, but do help for easy assembly.  

I love the gold sticker letters that come with the kit, so you can choose whatever you wish to put on the banner to customize your wreath.






There are four ways you can get the wreath kit:

  1. Buy it for $24.25—no qualifying purchase required!
  2. Get it for free with a qualifying $60 purchase!
  3. Get it for free by hosting a party that reaches the second level of Hostess Rewards.
  4. Get it for free when you sign up to be a Consultant!


 ***This kit is only available while supplies last during the month of January.



Happy creating!  :)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin