Monday, April 4, 2016

Life In Pictures Layout


I loved the layout on page 44 in the Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions book, so using the April Stamp of the Month set, Life In Pictures, I re-created one for myself.




I enjoyed adding a little colour to the stamped images using our inks and a blender pen.


(Note:  blender pens were a retired item, but watch for them in May, as they are coming back and in 3 different sizes!)






Remember, the stamp of the month sets are only available for one month, so get yours today!



Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Peacock and Saffron Paper Fundamentals; Slate, Saffron, Peacock, Colonial White CS
Stamps:  Life In Pictures - April SOTM, Ink Blot
Inks:  Slate, Peacock, Black, Saffron
Marker:  Marine Blue
Embellishments:  Aqua Dots, Whisper Thick Twine
Other:  Micro-tip Scissors, 3D foam tape, Blender Pen



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin