Sunday, March 27, 2016

This Year's Christmas Card



I realized that I didn't share this layout with you that I made at the end of December.

I sent out photo cards for Christmas this last year... I know, I know... gasp!!!  ;)

Anyways, a couple of them were sent back to me because the people had moved this past year, so I thought I would make a layout using one of them.





Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used are all CTMH (unless otherwise noted):
Papers:  White Pines - retired; Colonial White, Chocolate, Fern CS
Stamp:  White Pines Scrapbooking WOTG set - retired
Inks:  Chocolate, Fern
Embellishments:  White Pines Complements - retired, Red Enamel Gems, Gold Bling Gems, White Enamel Stars, Wood Grain Washi Tape - retired
Other:  Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, 3D foam tape



5 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Fun layout! Love the banners. I think I have decided to send photocards this year - to allow time to concentrate on making all the other sorts of cards I love to send - especially birthdays and thank yous. I have made all my cards for many years, but it is hard to fit it all in sometimes.

Happy Easter!
Shanna :)

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I love this layout - the photo is great, and the papers and details really enhance it! Love the woodgrain washi at the bottom of the page! You are such an inspiration!

Melissa Robinson said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I absolutely LOVE what you did with your Christmas card! It's ingenious and looks fabulous!

Morgan Vogt said...

That is such an awesome idea - I love this layout!

Michelle said...

Great idea! I usually have a few leftovers and this is a great layout!! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin