Saturday, July 26, 2014

Skylark Mini Album


I always have fun making mini albums.  : )

I found these instructions by Claudia via Pinterest and had to try them for myself.

This one uses one sheet of cardstock for the base, and one sheet of (bulk) patterned paper.

I added a little more cardstock on the inside for photo mats, and I decided to wrap the cover with a 4x6 Skylark Picture My Life card to add a fun closure.




Here is it being unfolded and opened...








Flip open the first two flaps and there are hidden photo mats inside.




Open the rounded flap and there is a hidden journaling/photo card tucked inside.






It's finished size is 4 3/4" tall x 4" wide.


Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Skylark B&T; Whisper, Desert Sand, Lagoon CS
Ink:  Saddle
Embellishments:  Skylark PML card, Skylark Complements, Clear Sparkls
Other:  Corner rounder, Sponge, Hook & Loop dots, Mircro-tip Scissors, Coluzzle Circle - retired, 3/4", 1 3/4" and 2" circle punches (EK)






6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Really cute!

Nancy Ball said...

STUNNING as always, Vicki!

~Michelle said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing!!

Katy said...

I absolutely LOVE your version with the flap closure!!! GORGEOUS, as usual!!!

Omaloriann said...

This is adorable. What are the cutting measurements in inches?

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh - this is so awesome!!! :-) Can't wait to try one myself!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin