Monday, October 16, 2017

Beary Christmas Workshop!



This one is gonna be great!!!

I have another workshop ready to go!!!

This one uses the adorable CTMH Beary Christmas Scrapbooking Kit.






At this Workshop, you will get to create 6 double page layouts.


Workshop date:  TBA
RSVP by:  TBA
Email me to reserve your spot:  vwizniuk@gmail.com
Cost:  $63.50 (the cost will be more if you need to order adhesive or 3-D foam tape)

**Cost includes the following (plus shipping and taxes):
  • G1137 Beary Christmas Scrapbooking Kit - $35.75
  • X7225D Beary Christmas Coordinating Cardstock - $12.75
  • 6 additional sheets of #1385 White Daisy cardstock - $3.06

Additional tools to bring to class:  paper trimmer, fine-tip scissors, adhesive, 3-D foam tape, and journal pen


~~~~~~~


Are you interested in one of my workshops, but the date doesn't work for you?  Let me know, and we can arrange for a date that does!

Or maybe you don’t live near me to be able to attend in person?  

That is so easy… just purchase $30 in supplies of your choice from my online website HERE, and I will email you the instruction guide for FREE!  (Please email me at vwizniuk@gmail.com after you place your order.)

Not sure what to purchase?  The supply list is shown above, or check out my shopping page HERE.


Want it for FREE?  Join my team!  I share my workshop instructions for free with all of my team members.



Fellow CTMH Consultants, you also have the option to get this Workshop, to use for your own business.  

If you live within Canada, you have the option to either purchase $30 in supplies from my online website, or purchase the instructions for $15, and I will email you the detailed instruction guide.  Payment can be made to vwizniuk@gmail.com via Paypal or eTransfer.   (If you choose the option to order supplies through my website, please email me which Workshop you would like me to email to you.) 

If you live outside of Canada, you can send $15 CAD to vwizniuk@gmail.com via Paypal.



 Here is a little sample of the instruction guide... clear and detailed, step-by-step instructions.  













2 comments:

Linda T. said...

Vicki - You are one of my favorite designers! Your work is always stunning

2dogs2luv said...

I noticed you were quite quiet! Welcome back!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin