Friday, December 2, 2016

Oh Deer! Christmas Card Set



In case you didn't notice right away, I used my class workshop instructions from my City Sidewalks cards to make these ones, but I used the Oh Deer! papers this time.

They are so soft and pretty in these colours.

It is hard for me to decide which version I like better!




















If you are interested in getting a copy of my original City Sidewalks instructions/cutting guides, you can purchase them for just $4 CAD and you can use them for holding your own classes or even just for your own personal use!

( email me at vwizniuk@pris.ca and I will send you a Paypal invoice )






You can see for yourself just how easy it is to switch the papers and create a whole new set of cards.  :)



Happy creating!  :)










1 comment:

Pandascrapper said...

They are both beautiful sets.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin