Saturday, October 22, 2016

Oh Deer! 6 Christmas Cards Class



Join me for my upcoming Christmas cards class, where we will be making 6 Christmas cards featuring the CTMH Oh Deer! papers and our beautiful new colour of the year, Sea Glass!






This is a great class for beginners, or for someone wanting to get some quick Christmas cards ready for mailing.


Here are the details:

When:  Sunday, November 13th at 1-3 PM
Where:  13413 Sunnyside Cove, Charlie Lake (Wizard's Hangout)
Cost:  $20
Contact me:  Call or text me at 250-263-1489, or email at vwizniuk@pris.ca to reserve your spot


Space is limited, so contact me soon.


And if this date/time doesn't work for you, let me know as I may be able to offer a second date.



Happy creating!  :)




Note to Consultants, this class is based off of Brenda Rose's class, so please check out her website here to get your copy of instructions.





















No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin