Wednesday, May 18, 2016

2 Friend In Me Cards



I used the CTMH Friend In Me stamp set to random stamp the flower images onto a 12" x 12" piece of White Daisy cardstock.

So far I have made two different cards with the paper.





For the card above, I first painted the yellow swatch and let it dry before stamping the sentiment.

 Then I just random stamped the flower images on the remaining white space.

The colourful polka dots piece of paper was made with very simply with my small paint brush and watercolor paints.

Then lastly, the flowers were painted with watercolor paints, too, cut out and adhered with 3D foam tape.







For the card above, I used inks instead of paints.

I used my water brushes and ink pads (by squeezing the lid onto the closed ink pad and using the lid as a pallet) to colour in the images.



Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used are all CTMH:

Top card:
Paper:  White Daisy, Canary CS
Stamps:  Friend In Me - recently retired, Bitty Birthday
Ink:  Black
Embellishments:  Clear and Bitty Sparkles
Other:  Watercolor Paints, Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape

Bottom card:
Paper:  White Daisy, Smoothie CS
Stamp:  Friend In Me - recently retired
Inks:  Black, Cotton Candy, Pixie, Pomegranate, Smoothie, Sweet Leaf, Canary, Versamark
Ribbon:  Topiary Chevron 
Other:  Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin