Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Charlotte Center Step Cards



As promised, here's the other cards I made using some of the leftover scraps from the Charlotte Workshop Your Way layouts and cards.

If you are wondering, these are called "Center Step Cards".







This one is a skinnier version of the center step card.




Tip:  For the flowers on this card, I used my watercolor paints to paint some scrap pieces of White Daisy cardstock.  Once they were dry, I used the Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts to cut the shapes, and then used regular Black ink to stamp the outlines of the flowers and leaves onto the painted pieces.  That way I didn't have to use Archival Black ink, which always stains my stamps.  ;)




Super sweet, and the center step cards are easy to make.

You can find the instructions for a center step card right here on Splitcoaststampers.



Happy creating!  :)




Supplies used are all CTMH:

Celebrate Card (5 1/2" x 5 1/2"):
Paper:  Charlotte; White Daisy and Slate CS
Stamp:  Kaleidoscope WOTG Stamp Set
Inks:  Whisper, Sorbet, Champagne
Embellishments:  Black & Gold Ribbon, Bitty Sparkle, Sequins
Other:  Micro-tip Scissors, 3D foam tape

Best Wishes Card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4"):
Paper:  Charlotte; White Daisy CS
Stamp:  Springtime Wishes
Inks:  Sorbet, Black
Dies:  Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts
Embellishments:  Black & Gold Ribbon, Treasured Puffies
Other:  Watercolor Paints




1 comment:

Morgan Vogt said...

These are my favorite type of step cards, and I just love how you used Charlotte with them! So cute!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin