Saturday, January 4, 2014

Washi Tape Fun! A Gift Set of Four 3x3 Cards & Matching Holder







Over Christmas break, I had fun playing with my washi tape.

Some of the washi tapes I used on these were offered in a holiday mini and are currently unavailable because the holiday mini ended on Dec. 31st.  But the good news is that the pink dot, woodgrain, and yellow triangle washi tapes will be available again in the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book which goes live on February 1st.  The blue and grey is available now.


I luv making 3x3 cards, and using the washi offers a different twist to my usual cards.


I can share with you the basic info on the box.  I jotted down the dimensions and scoring info.
I used a piece of cardstock cut at 5 1/4" x 9 1/4" (although next time I think I would make the length longer than 9 1/4" by another inch or so).

I scored on the short side at 1" and 4 1/4"
and on the long side at 2", 3", and 7 1/4".

Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  White Daisy CS
Stamps:  Holiday Tags - happy birthday, happy Valentine's day; Word Balloons - word bubble, thanks; Sparkle and Shine WOTG set - star - retired; Whooo's Your Valentine - heart, owl - retired
Inks:  Lagoon, Chocolate, Slate, Honey, Cotton Candy
Punches:  Scallop Border, 1 3/4" circle (EK), Mega scallop heart (Marvy Uchida)
Other:  Cricut Artiste cartridge - word bubble shape, Corner Chomper (WRMK), 3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors





3 comments:

Allie said...

What a cute holder and card set, Vicki! I love your use of the washi tape and can't wait to get ahold of some of my own :)

Patty said...

Love these cards! Super cute idea!

Katy said...

Catching up on my blog readings from WAYYYYY BACK and came across these ADORABLE cards!!! So freakin' CUTE!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin