Thursday, September 26, 2013

3 Babycakes Baby Layouts and Card... a Gift for a New Mom (of baby #2)


I created these layouts and card back in July or August.

I've been doing daycare for one little guy who is going to be becoming a big brother in October.

So I wanted to create a gift for his Mom for when the baby arrives.











Now, his Momma isn't a scrapbooker, so I wanted to create layouts that require minimal work on her end.
(I may have to trim some of her photos down to the correct size of the new baby for her layouts and glue them down for her.)

I also added some extra pages with slots for 4x6 and 6x4 photos at the back of her album, so she can easily add more photos to the album without having to do anything else.



The top two layouts were adapted from the Babycakes WOTG layout designs.
I just used the Babycakes My Compliments adhesive canvas pieces, and tweaked the originals a little.

The bottom layout is from the Make It From Your Heart Vol. 2 (if I remember correctly).
I saw this layout done by another fellow Consultant using these Babycake papers, and I thought I had written her name down.
But now it has been a few months, and I can't find who to give credit to.
If anyone knows, please let me know.




And lastly, here's the card I made, using some of the leftover pieces from the layouts.




I think it turned out pretty cute!
Although I had noticed that the framed portion is a little cock-eyed.
I've fixed that since I took this photo.  ;)



Until next time,

Happy creating!  :)







8 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I love all of your projects but am especially drawn to the card - it's just adorable!! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs!

Gina Brandstetter said...

These are ALL just Beautiful! What a lucky mom to have a friend like you. The card is adorable. I love all the layouts but my eyes are drawn to that the first one. LOVE IT!

Amy Moore said...

Great layouts and the card is adorable! What an awesome gift!

Katy said...

Absolutely ADORABLE, as usual!!! What a great gift!

Casandra Bennett said...

Very cute! I'm hoping to post my Babycakes (and Surf's Up) layouts later today on my blog.

Unknown said...

Unbelievably beautiful. I'm lifting these for sure!

Kristine Porter said...

Absolutely adorable!

Bananastamper said...

Such fun baby layouts and I adore the card as well! That paper pack is adorable.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin