Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Paper Trail Blog Hop... Later Sk8r


Welcome to the Paper Trail Blog Hop for May!

You should have arrived from Connie's blog, but this is a circular hop, so it doesn't matter where you begin. ;)


This month we are featuring the Later Sk8r Paper Packet.

And here is what I have to share with you.

Let me start with my layout.




For the layout design, I used Pattern #8 from the Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 booklet.

And I used the Later Sk8r My Stickease, and did a little stamping and embellishing to complete it.

Now I just need to add some photos to finish it off.



Here's another project, this time a shaped card.



Now, isn't this just the cutest card!?
There's just something so lovable about shaped cards.  ;)

I basically used a template by Deneen Treble, but I ended up not printing it out, but just eyeballed it to get it to look basically the same.
You can find Deneen's Little Boy Overalls template HERE.

I think this could be used for a little boy's birthday or even as a baby boy card.



These are what the Later Sk8r papers look like:



And with this being a new month, that also means that there is a new
Stamp of the Month:  Pinwheel






So that's it for me today, thanks so much for visiting.

Please continue along the Paper Trail Blog Hop by visiting Linda's blog.

Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):

Adventure Time Layout:
Paper:  Later Sk8r B&Ts; Slate, White Daisy, Outdoor Denim CS
Stamp:  Later Sk8r WOTG set
Inks:  Slate, Pear, Lagoon
Embellishments:  Later Sk8r My Stickease, Later Sk8r Assortment, Green Epoxy Bubble, Outdoor Denim Button, White Embroidery Floss
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Make It From Your Heart - Pattern #8, Sponge, 3D Foam Tape, Micro-tip Scissors

Overalls Card:
Paper:  Later Sk8r B&Ts; White Daisy CS
Stamp:  Later Sk8r WOTG set
Inks:  Whisper, Outdoor Denim
Embellishments:  Whisper Buttons
Other:  3/4" Circle Punch (EK), 1 3/4" Circle Punch (EK), Black Journal Pen, Micro-tip Scissors, 3D Foam Tape, Ruler, Sponge





4 comments:

Linda Taylor said...

Just fabulous as always. Those little overalls look like they could just be popped onto a cute little guy! Love the way your layout is exciting even before the pictures are added!

Anonymous said...

I love shaped cards...thanks for sharing the link to get the pattern.

Allisa said...

Great layout.........I am so in love with that card! Gymboree came out with a clothes line that matched Later Sk8r, I was so tempted to try and get my youngest to wear them for pics!

Karen said...

Love the shaped card and your layout is so fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin