Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's an Inspired World!



Hey, remember a while back when I shared how I made this super quick mini album?
 
I called it the Easiest Mini Album Ever!  :)
 

 
 
 

 
Well, you need to check out Michelle Battitori's Gratitude Journal mini album she created, using the same instructions for the "Easiest Mini Album Ever" that I shared on my blog HERE.


Photo credit: Michelle Battitori


You can view the inside pages from Michelle's mini that she shared on her blog HERE.
 
It's pretty great, and she has inspired me!
 
 
Happy creating!  :)
 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vicki you have totally made my day! I feel like a groupie that has finally "met" their rock star idol! Having support from fellow CTMH girls is what I'm grateful for today. Thank you!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin