Tuesday, October 9, 2012

4th Birthday




Inspiration for this card came from this one done by Paula Sievers.
 
So adorable, how could I not make one myself?!
 
I know exactly who I will be giving this card to, too.  ♥
 
Although his birthday isn't until next summer.
 
 
 
I hope all of my fellow Canadians had a fabulous Thanksgiving yesterday!
 
It looks like snow is in the forecast for our area this week.  Ick. 
 
I am thankful that I got my garden harvested on Saturday.
 
 
 
Happy creating!  :)
 
 


Supplies used (CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Sunset, Lagoon, Pear, Slate, White Daisy CS
Stamp:  Card Chatter Birthday
Ink:  Black
Embellishments:  Licorice Opaques, Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel
Punches:  1 3/4" circle (EK), Build-A-Cupcake (SU), 2 Step Owl (SU)
Other:  Cricut Artiste cartridge

5 comments:

EmileeAnn said...

Super cute, Vicki! Love the bright colors.

Emma H said...

So fun and colourful!

Kathy said...

I am thining I will have to scraplift this also! Super cute and love the colors you chose!

Kandi said...

I just love this, it's so fun and bright! You should enter it over at the H2H page. I believe it's "use a number on your card" this week.

P.S. I apologize if this is a duplicate comment (perhaps one of many). I tried commenting from my phone, but it looked like it wasn't working so I'm trying from my regular computer. :)

taraklaassen said...

Very cute! I may have to make one now, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin