Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Masculine Cruisin' Birthday Card



This is a card that I submitted to a paper crafting magazine in February in hopes of having it published.

It didn't get picked up, so I thought I may as well share it here with y'all.  ;)






Even though it won't be published, I still love it!


...


On a side note, I just found out last Friday that I will have another project published. 

This will be my second time to be published, and I'm very excited!

You can look for that project in the upcoming Paper Crafts Magazine Sept/Oct 2012 issue.


...



Happy creating!  :)





Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Cruisin' B&Ts; White Daisy, Black, Cranberry, Grey Wool CS
Stamps:  Born To Ride, Just a Number
Inks:  Black, Twilight, Honey
Embellishments:  Antiqued Gold Durables square studs, Black baker's twine, Cranberry grosgrain
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Micro-tip scissors, 5/8" circle punch (EK), 3D foam tape




2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Fantastic masculine card! I love the banner especially!

Shanna :)

Ann said...

Vicki!
Congrats on the project that was published!!! This one should have been picked too! I love the Scrabble tiles!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin