Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Bowwow Hello



Isn't this 6x3 card cute?






It was lifted from Kandi, a fellow CTMH Consultant, who created a bunch of these cards for a swap.  I don't see her card on her blog, but I want to give her credit for this.
(Edited to add:  Kandi added her card to her blog so you can view it now.)

I love 6x3 cards.  They are such a fun size.


Kandi paper pieced her dog and collar, but I decided to color them with my Copics.


That adorable little doggie is from a new A-sized stamp (set of 5) called A Bowwow.

I love these A-sized sets and the price is just right at $6.95.




Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Cruisin' B&T; White Daisy, Grey Wool, Black CS
Stamp:  A Bowwoww
Inks:  Black, Twilight
Markers:  B97 Night Blue, C-3 Cool Gray No. 3, C-7 Cool Gray No. 7, R46 Strong Red (Copics)
Embellishments:  Glitter button, Licorice Opaque
Other:  Glue dot





1 comment:

Kandi said...

Thanks for the credit Vicki! I like how you colored him with copics too. A friend and fellow consultant told me you'd made this card, so when I saw you linked my blog I figured I'd better get my rear in gear and do a blog post, lol. I've been so bad about those lately.

Thanks again!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin