Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Enjoy Fall...


A quick Fall card before the snow flies... again!

I know some of you are waiting for my tutorial for the Criss-Cross Card Box. I'm close to finishing... so please check back. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have it posted. ;)

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): Many Thanks, and Argyle Backgrounds stamp sets; Colonial White, Chocolate, Creme Brulee, and Goldrush CS; Bamboo, Chocolate, Creme Brulee, Goldrush, and Autumn Terracotta inks; Chocolate bigger brads; Colonial White crochet ribbon; 1 3/4" circle punch (EK Success); 2" circle punch (Fiskars); Mega scallop circle punch (Marvy Uchida); Scallop edge punch (SU); 3D foam tape; make-up sponge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! I wish I could make my own DP and have it turn out that good!

Crafty Jenn said...

Love the RS paper!! Such a great job. That is one of my favorite card layouts too.

Sanela McLean said...

Me like it, lol.

Sarah said...

Very pretty Vicki! I hear you about the snow.
I do love your header photo!!! The castle and the dragon...neat!

Erica said...

ooooh, that is lovely...i like that stamp set so much more than i thought i would

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin